1. Arvind Kejriwal is playing the same game in Gujarat that he played in Delhi. In Delhi, he said, BJP is a weak opposition and hence people should vote for AAP as a strong alternative. Now he is saying that Congress is a weak opposition in Gujarat so, vote for AAP.
2. Arvind Kejriwal does NOT take criticism. When he was asked about the bunglow, he said "chhodiye ye chhoti baat hai, desh ki baat karte hain." He sung the same tune when asked about security, about the private jet affair. He did it again in this interview when asked about Binny.
3. He is playing pure politics. Is there no development in Gujarat? A section of Indian media could be compromised,BUT what about the international business community? Why does it invest in Gujarat? Why did Gujarat summit attract such massive FDI? An honest critique would bring both to the forefront.
4. He kept harping the tune that AAP would get 47 seats in Delhi. AAP got 28 seats. He has the right to political assessment and media does not? When his "assessment" fails, its alright, but when media's assessment fails, there is something fishy?
5. There is no such thing as politics with principles. Arvind Kejriwal has proved it time and again by retracting from his own statements and promises.
6. Arvind Kejriwal never asks why Sonia Gandhi never gives any interview to the media. He asks that to Modi. I doubt that he is worried about democracy. If Robert Vadra is corrupt, should not the question arise that the mother-in-law Sonia Gandhi is protecting him?
If Congress government is corrupt, should not questions be raised to Sonia Gandhi by Arvind Kejriwal? But he keeps mum about that.
Arvind Kejriwal never asks about (alleged) swiss bank account of Rajiv Gandhi. Who is the direct beneficiary of that account if it does exist?
Btw, AAP has done all sorts of theatrics in Amethi against Rahul Gandhi. What about Rae Bareli constituency where Sonia Gandhi is the sitting MP. Are there no problems in that constituency?
7. Arvind Kejriwal marched into Gujarat crying foul on development. Why not march into Amethi like that? Very cleverly, he has sent Kumar Vishwas to make noise about lack of development.
8. Arvind Kejriwal and AAP were so bothered about the rapes in Delhi and demanded the strictest punishment for the culprits. Why not raise the issue of misdeeds of Khap panchayats in Haryana as strongly? What happened to women "empowerment"? Is it not as serious as "Ambani Adani"?
9. Does Arvind Kejriwal really believe in Gandhian ideology? Gandhiji refused to lead the country as the PM or even as the Congress President when a large population of India and the Congress would have wanted him to hold those posts. He did not because he did not want to, not because he was less bothered about India's future than Arvind is now.
Arvind keeps saying he does not want to become CM/PM yet he accepts those posts. What kind of "principled" politics is this?
10. Arvind Kejriwal asks why Modi is fighting elections from 2 constituencies. But he slyly fails to ask the more relevant question. Is this provision even relevant? Moreover, for such an upright person, he does not swear on his children's lives that he would never fight elections from 2 seats.
Arvind Kejriwal is a politician, and that too a shrewd one; not a harbinger of 'honest politics' or messiah of 'principled politics'. It is natural therefore, that he says one thing and does something else and then justifies/denies/ignores it.